Happy New Year, a Postcard

Time has been transformed, and we have changed; it has advanced and set us in motion. It has unveiled its face, inspiring us with bewilderment and exhilaration. ~Kahlil Gibran, Lebanese poet

(Thank you, 2012, for your abundant gifts. You gave me Lebanon, and for that I will be forever grateful. Happy New Year to all of you! May you be graced with a year filled with change and exhilaration.)

This entry was posted in Picture Postcards and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Happy New Year, a Postcard

1. Patti says:

Amen sister and Happy New Year!

Great photo. I reviewed others from Lebanon also, just as nice the second time around.
    Everyone have a great new year.
    best, Jerry Wakeen

3. Mrs Anna Engdahl says:

Have a Happy and prosperous New Year.

4. Diane Nassir (My maternal grandmother was an Abowd) says:

LOVE this picture for every reason!!! thank you for taking us to Lebanon with you.
    Happy New Year, Dear Cousin Maureen!

5. Stacy Spaniolo says:

Happy New Year Maureen! Change and exhilaration…looking forward to it in 2013!!! Cheers to you!

6. Jody Namey Atty says:

LOVE the quote from Gibran & the picture…Happy New Year, Maureen!
    May 2013 continue to give us blessings!

7. Tom says:

Wonderful photo, Maureen. It’s a privilege to see this keepsake of your life-changing journey. Thanks for the inspiring quote for the beginning of another year of bewilderment and exhilaration. Can’t wait!!!

8. Maureen, Happy New to you and your family, may we all be blessed. Love the picture along with Kahlil qoute.

9. That picture is spectacular! How amazing and wonderful that you got to visit that place. Have a Happy New Year!

10. Paula says:

I wish you the fantastic happy 2013 you deserve!
    I love your blog. You know it, don’t you?

Warmly