Postcard from Down South

Blessed is the servant who loves his brother as much when he is sick and useless as when he is well and can be of service to him. And blessed is he who loves his brother as well when he is afar off as when he is by his side, and who would say nothing behind his back he might not, in love, say before his face. ~St Francis of Assisi

(Sunset on the Gulf of Mexico, reminding us how close we are to God, and one another. Blessed Easter, joyous Passover.)

This entry was posted in Picture Postcards and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Postcard from Down South

1. Bill B says:

“Warmest ” regards and a joyous Easter to you.

2. KATIE LELINWALLA says:

Blessed Easter Maureen & family. Regards

3. Janet Moore says:

Is this from Naples? Recently? Must be you are down here for Easter. Happy Easter cousin and to your whole family. Absolutely awesome photo.

4. Mrs Anna Engdahl says:

Happy and Blessed Easter.

5. Diane Nassir (My maternal grandmother was an Abowd from Ammun, Leb.) says:

Blessings

Got a call from wife’s daughter this morning, flat tire, need to get into Washington DC for medical appointment, etc., everyone is upset.

Lets hope your day goes better.

Have a good Easter all.
    best, Jerry

7. Tina Wilson says:

Maureen, happy Easter to you and your family, wherever you are celebrating! You bring joy to all of us!

8. Happy Easter, Maureen. Enjoy yourself in Naples, one of the best destinations in Florida!

9. Jenny Brower says:

what a beautiful photo & quote – thank you for sharing them both – I love reading your posts – it’s like a treat I reward myself with when I need a smile and pick me up!

10. Beautiful picture. Happy Easter and blessings to your family, Maureen.

11. Such beauty you send us, Maureen – in photo and in words. Love to you always, Toni

12. paul zeidan says:

Happy Easter Maureen from Sydney Australia.